22 December, 2017
Experience – 3-5 years.
Job Responsibilities –
- The person will be responsible for planning the Digital media strategy as per the campaign objectives along with its complete Execution & Optimization.
- Drive the activity across online platforms, channels and publishers including but not limited to paid search, Social Media, Display Ads, Affiliates, E-mailers, etc.
- Execute Google SEM, FB ( paid ads, engagement on groups), Twitter & LinkedIn Ads, App marketing, Display Media across portals, Lead/Performance campaigns with affiliates, and so on
- Propose media plans and create multichannel advertising campaigns
- Create, manage, optimize ad spend across these in a data driven approach & performance driven conversion.
- Responsible for Optimizing web traffic and performance metrics like CTR, engagement, lead generation, conversions, etc
- Good numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate campaigns.
- Help build effective media interventions & lead conversations on the back of strong communication planning.
- Budget allocation as per planning, fund managing, monitoring campaign cost and ensuring ROI.
- Media buying, billing and follow-ups, keep a track of media buying and its uses. Track media expenditures to ensure budget compliance.
- A person of integrity, intelligence and energy with good team skills.
Location – Noida
Company – Advel Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person – Mr. Vikas Wahl
Company Address – D-62 , Sector – 2 , Noida , UP-INDOA-201301
Contact No – 9811572211
Ref : When you apply fot the Post, kindly mentioned the Name – JOBNAUKRIFREE.IN
( JNF )