16 December, 2017
Salary – INR – 6,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Location – Thane
Experience – 3-6 years.
Job Responsibilities –
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (Press release, corporate announcements, and creative content like slide shares).
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press release and thought leadership columns.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR at the company based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it.
- A/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past exp. In Public Relations, Corporate Communications, content marketing, or relationship management.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have exp. Pitching, crafting and placing content externally through guest Blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships.
Company – Light and Shade Events
Company address – 506, 5th Floor, Tower- A, Lodha Supremus, Road No-22, Wagle Estate, Next to New Passport Office, Thane, West – 400604
Office Hours – Mondat to Saturday – 10am-7pm.
Lunch is provided daily
Contact Person – HR
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref : When you apply for the Post, kindly mentioned the Name – JOBNAUKRIFREE.IN