19 December, 2017
Experience – 8-13 Years.
Job Responsibility –
- To Create and build an event for Elets by developing & maintaining positive relations with Government and Corporate etc in the state.
- Handling state-level policy advocacy and projects.
- Developing new contacts & alliances.
- Speakers & Sponsors identification and acquisition.
- Compiling budget for events / programmes.
- Attending press conferences / event by vendors and other agencies.
- Taking Interview of High Profile Personalities.
- Writing Articles / Features / News Analysis / Q & A for Print / Online / Conference / Workshops
- Travelling Required
- The ideal candidate should have minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in print media & Reporting. The Candidate should be a Graduate/Post graduate in English/Journalism/Social Sciences or related subject. Willing to Travel across Maharashtra.
- Any Graduate – Any PG
- MBA/PGDM , Advertising / Mass Communication, PG Diploma – any Specialization, M.A – Any Specialization,, Economics, English, Journalism, PR / Advertising / Sociology.
Job Location –Mumbai , Navi Mumbai
Company Profile – Elets Technomedia Pvt. Ltd
Company Web – http://www.eletsonline.com
Address – Stellar IT Park – 7A/7B, 5TH Floor, Tower – 2c-25, Sector- 62, Noida , U.P – INDIA – 20301
E-mail – email@example.com ( Apply )
Contact No – 09910998068 / 0120-4812600
Ref : When you apply for the Post, kindly mentioned the Name – JOBNAUKRIFREE.IN